Natural: nootropics that are herbs and plant derived!
- L-Theanine: one of the main psychoactive compounds found in tea
- Bacopa Monnieri: an herb which has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries
- Caffeine: the most popular and well known psychoactive drug
- Curcumin: a bright yellow polyphenol derived from turmeric
- Ashwagandha: an herb from India with a history of use of over 3000 years
- Rhodiola Rosea: a plant with a long history of medicinal use in Europe and Asia
- St. John’s Wort: (Hypericum perforatum) is an herbal anti-depressant and mood enhancer
- Kava: a natural anxiolytic produced from the root of Piper methysticum
Share Your Love For Nootropics!