Phenylpiracetam: (Phenotropil, Carphedon) is a scarcely studied piracetam derivative. It’s notable for its stimulatory subjective effects. It appears on the list of banned substances for Olympic sports. In-vitro experiments suggest phenylpiracetam binds to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. In animal models phenylpiracetam seems to increase NMDA and nicotinic acetylcholine receptor density, which may suggest it has potential as a cognitive enhancer. Similarly, in animal experiments phenylpiracetam seems to exert anti-depressant effects. No studies have been done to show phenylpiracetam improves cognitive performance in otherwise healthy individuals. Phenylpiracetam seems to be the most stimulatory piracetam derivative.
Powder City Phenylpiracetam (Carphedon) (1 Gram Tub)
- Pure Phenylpiracetam – 100%
- 3rd party lab tested to guarantee purity
- Resealable bag maintains freshness
- Promotes healthy cognitive functioning and energy levels
- Supplements learning capacity, concentration, and memory